IObit Malware Fighter is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the improved, unique “Dual-Core” engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Malware Fighter detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.
Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless if it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet. With only one click you are able to delete all browser data and histories. And additionally you can now block tracking and advertising before information on you is stored, and increase your privacy with an anonymized browser.
Here are some key features of “IObit Malware Fighter”:
One-click Solution and Very Easy to Use:
· Traditional advantages of IObit products. We love simple and automatic styles.
Complete PC Security Care:
· Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-adware, anti-trojan, anti-bots, and more. IObit Malware Fighter can assist your antivirus to defend any tricky and complex threats.
Finds the Deepest Infections:
· Using DOG (Digital Original Gene), a novel heuristic malware detection method, while IObit Malware Fighter can find the most complex threats.
· Very Fast and Light Thanks to the improved, unique “Dual-Core” anti-malware engine, complicated analysis can be made faster now.
· Work with All Antivirus Products Everyone needs a qualified antivirus software, and IObit Malware Fighter will surely be the best mate for your current antivirus.
· Automated Working in the Background Just install it and forget it. This powerful utility works continuously, automatically and quietly in the background on your PC. You can set it as your schedule or just let it work automatically when your PC is idle.
· Automatic and Frequent Updates By the new-generation malware analysis system and our professional database team, IObit Malware Fighter catches the emerging dangerous malware in the Internet.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version