Simple and Powerful Screen Capture and Recording Software. Snagit lets you quickly capture a process, add your explanation, and create visual instructions. Take a screenshot or record a quick video of what you see on your computer screen. Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, scrolling webpages, and everything between and much more!
Simple, powerful features:
Screen capture and recording
Take a screenshot or record a quick video of what you see on your computer screen.
Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, scrolling webpages, and everything between.
Create from templates
Use pre-made layouts inside Snagit to create visual documentation, tutorials, and training materials in no-time.
Create video from images
Talk and draw over a series of screenshots to create a quick “how-to” video or GIF.
Convert standard screenshots into simplified graphics.
Annotate screen grabs with professional-looking markup tools and text.
Quickly document steps and workflows with a series of numbers or letters that automatically increase.
Extract the text from an image, screen capture, or file and quickly paste it into another document for edits.
Instantly Share Your Images and Videos:
– Microsoft Powerpoint
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Outlook
– Google Drive
– TechSmith Screencast
– TechSmith Camtasia
– File Explorer
– Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack
– .NET 4.6 or later
– 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
– 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
– 1 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
– We recommend the 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or a 4k display
– 64-bit Snagit installation required for Create Images from Templates feature
Download Setup: https://www.techsmith.com/download/snagit/